Thursday, March 09, 2006

Giving in to the pressure

Well I finally decided to give in and BLOG! Maybe ranting about random things to friends and strangers will help me feel like I'm getting adult conversation. I guess I'll start with a little about myself.

I guess I can start with....Oh I know. I'm happily married for 11 and a half years to the love of my life, Brian. My first real boyfriend. I was 16 he was 19. Man was he arrogant! Though I have to say I couldn't get him out of my mind for that reason. Brian is intelligent, honest, loving, passionate about life and family, and my best friend.

We have 3 beautiful children together and I have a step-daughter. Lauren is Brian's daughter we don't see her (LONG story) she is never far from our minds or hearts.

Christopher Ray our oldest is 10. He is so much like his father to smart for his own good. Though he has his fathers heart of gold. He is a lover of knowledge and animals.

Kathryn Lyn is 8. She is to much like me. She has quite a flare for the dramatics as I did (ok maybe....I still do) . Kathryn is our social butterfly and such a beautiful voice for one so young.

John Alexander is 7. John is the blend of the two of us. He looks like his father. Brilliant like Brian and Chris. I hate to admit this but, he got his temper and attitude from me. He's an amazing artist for his age quite an imagination. He even has his own alter egos. I'm sure I'll tell more at a later date.

With 3 kids in school full time I lead a busy life. One day I may actually catch up to it. LOL.

7 Comments:

At 3/10/2006 5:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Are you gonna put family pictures on your blog?

That's just good content right there.

Although, I don't recall that I've ever seen you guys snapping a bunch of pictures.

 
At 3/10/2006 5:35 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

It's a real honor to not only be the first person to comment on your blog, but also the second. I'm gonna click 'publish' now, and then I'm gonna try to figure out if I'm greedy enough to go for third also.

 
At 3/10/2006 1:31 PM , Blogger Roo said...

Thanks for being the first to post on my blog. Yes I will be posting pictures. Brian will be showing me how to today. Though I have to say I don't take as many pictures as I should. I don't like putting them into scrapbooks.

 
At 3/10/2006 1:40 PM , Blogger shortensweet said...

Welcome my friend to the wonderful world of blogging. It's fun.
I hope that you post some of the things you write, as well as some cool Lathrop kid stuff.
Love ya man!

 
At 3/10/2006 5:11 PM , Blogger Roo said...

I'll be posting family stuff. Not to sure about my writing though. I unlike Brian and Ray have no desire to be published or get accolades for my writing. I don't claim to be good. Thanks for the compliment though.

 
At 3/11/2006 1:59 PM , Blogger shortensweet said...

But you ARE good. I can understand what you're saying though. I write too, but it's just for me. I very rarely share it.
I'm glad you've shared some of it with me :)
I'm your biggest fan.

 
At 3/13/2006 2:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am happy to have another blog to read since sometimes the usual ones I read are not updated, or they are boring :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home