Friday, March 10, 2006

Happy 16th Sarah

Today is my neice Sarah's sweet 16th. It hardly seems she should be 16 already.My how the time flies by so quickly. Sarah has grown into a very beautiful lady. Shes' intellegant, loving, caring, funny, great with children, and a well rounded person.

Sarah came over to get her hair and make-up done for dinner with her boyfriend Nick. She was a bit stressed out when she first got here. Her mom had to work and couldn't spend the time with her. I managed to calm her and help her find her gorgeous smile. I took her home to meet up Nick.

Happy sweet 16th to you Sarah may it be everything you hoped for and more!

2 Comments:

At 3/11/2006 2:12 PM , Blogger shortensweet said...

I can not belive she is 16! I agree, time does fly.
I remember when I use to babysit her when she was just a little baby. She had a gorgeous smile then too, and was very sweet. I hope her Momma is proud of what a great girl it sounds like she is.

 
At 3/26/2006 7:56 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

My daughter met up with Sarah at Camp Pendalouan Halloween Camp. She really liked the attention that Sarah had given to her. She has asked me when she was going to see that nice cousin of hers again :) Happy Belated Birthday Sarah!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home