Friday, December 07, 2007

Midterm on the 18th

Well I'm a bit nervous. My midterm is Dec. 18Th. I am doing well in the class. The instructor said I currently have a 96%. It's the highest grade in the class. There are only 6 students in my class excluding the 7 new ones. The senior group are all in the 90% bracket.

I'm pretty confident on the table. Just nervous about the written part of the exam. I'm hoping that I don't choke. For the next week and a half I've got to review. So if you think about it pray that I do well. Thanks

2 Comments:

At 12/30/2007 6:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vee here:
You will do fine. Isn't it exciting to know that within a relatively short period of time, you will be a professional in the health care field, bringing relief and comfort to people who are hurting and stressed? We should have a party where you could practice on all of us! LOL

 
At 12/30/2007 9:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home