Monday, November 12, 2007

Clinic

Well I had my first clinic today. I pulled an all day. 9am-12pm, 1pm-4pm, and 6pm- 9pm. Unfortunately I only had one client. She was a nice lady. She wanted a relaxation massage. It was her very first massage. J came all the way from Allendale. She paid for 1/2 hour session. The clocks weren't working in the clinic. She got a 50 minute session.

The unusual part of the session was she was releasing gas. I understand that's not unheard of. She was relaxed. The funny part was when it was time to roll onto her back. That was I could work on her neck. She let the nastiest rip roaring one. I tried so hard not to laugh. I didn't laugh thank goodness. She got so embarrassed. I told her it was normal and it has happened before. I lied. She said it was a great session and she'll be back and recommend me to others. YEAH!!

We are in the Omni fitness club. The clinic is open from 9am- 9pm. A half hour session is only $12.00 because it's students. There are CMT's and higher level therapists on hand though. If you get the time stop in it's a good price.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home