Thursday, July 26, 2007

Tomorrow

Well tomorrow I send out my registration forms, scholarship apps, and all financial info needed. I am hoping for the full scholarship. One of the scholarships I qualified for is not available. They voted against it. I don't really know why. I do have another that I am trying for which is the through academy.

I am truly looking forward to a new challenge. It seems so far away. I am so happy that I have Brian's support. Although I have to say being the beneficiary of my homework doesn't sound like such an imposition. He will try to play it off as such though.

I should know the decision within a couple of weeks. Please keep it in your thoughts and prayers. I need it.

2 Comments:

At 7/31/2007 1:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Brian's a good man. It's very kind of him to allow you apply all that pesky massage on a daily basis. Remember to thank him and give him plety of time to recuperate between homework assignments.

 
At 7/31/2007 6:04 PM , Blogger Roo said...

Right receiving massages as an assignment is far more strenuous than just getting one. It's defintly going to be so hard on him. I'll be sure to give him his breaks. Jamie has volunteered for those days.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home