Monday, July 24, 2006

Better late than never



Well to make a long story short....I'm getting promoted at movie gallery. I babysit 2 other kids during the week. I will be stocking coolers at the gas station down the road. So I will have 3 jobs this summer all parttime.

Brian and I bought another house. This one is to rent out. It is a 2 bdrm with a fireplace and deeded access to a lake. It's such a cute place. Like a doll house. We may even get a trailer out by the house to rent out too. We want to get a couple places and one day give each kid their own place to rent, live-in or sell.

In other news..... We're gonna be adding on to our family soon. LOL not like that. I'm getting a puppy in September. His name is Brodie. We are also getting a Bengal cat in Sept. His name is Regent. Not sure when I will have a pic of him to post.

Well for now that is all. I promise to post again soon.

6 Comments:

At 7/26/2006 2:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Gettin into the landlordin business? It's risky, what with the way renters take care of other people's property, but I wish you the best of luck. Brian's always been sort of an entrepanuer, it'll be interesting to see how this works out for y'all.

And I thought he didn't like dogs?

 
At 7/26/2006 10:17 PM , Blogger Roo said...

Thanks for the good wishes. I hope that it goes well too. We put adds in the beacon, ocean herald, and the freeway. I think that's what it's called.

Brian doesn't like dogs. I don't like cats. So we reached an agreement. He has Skamper, Magic(John's cat) and the Bengal. He get's the 3 for my one dog.

 
At 7/27/2006 9:32 AM , Blogger shortensweet said...

I hope the dog eats the cats...well, except the Bengal, that's a cool lookin' cat.
Kiddin..I like cats too. But dogs are a lot more fun. I'm glad you two reached a compromise, if not, you could always take the dog and move into the new house :p

 
At 7/27/2006 9:32 AM , Blogger shortensweet said...

BTW - congrats on the promo!

 
At 8/07/2006 12:06 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

What kind of puppy is it? I had 7 kittens I could have given you for free! They are gone now, thankfully!

 
At 8/08/2006 2:18 PM , Blogger Roo said...

Brodie is an american cocker spaniel. His coloring is called a red/white parti mix.

Regent is a 4th generation Asian Leopard.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home