Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Bad day blues

Sunday I didn't feel good. Migraines, stomachache, and pelvic pain what a way to start the week.

Monday started off pretty good. I got to sleep in. By the time afternoon came its my busy days. Kuk Sool Won for Kathryn, Chris and John had to work, and while during dishes I hit my head. I know it sounds funny and looking back it was. At the time I didn't find the humor in it. I went to put my liner for the crock pot (5 qts) away. It belongs above the fridge. I went to put it in the base and the pot fell on my head then bounced and hit me again. Ouch did that really hurt. That dropped me to my knees. Then the lid hit me too. I had three huge knots on my head. I won't do it again.

Tuesday was hard massive headache from the knots from the day before. I had a kid in my bed the night before. I can't have kids in my because I end up sore the next day. I just think my week needs to get better. I sure hope it does.

6 Comments:

At 3/22/2006 11:22 PM , Blogger shortensweet said...

Things dropping from the sky and bonking you on the head is just something tall people can't understand. It's like you spend over half your life reaching over your head, eyes closed hoping that nothing goes wrong.
Poor Roo. I'm sorry you're having a bad day. Sounds like you need a nice hot bath, a big glass of wine and a long massage.

 
At 3/23/2006 8:02 AM , Blogger Roo said...

Yes I do. Here's to having a better remander of the week.

 
At 3/31/2006 9:31 AM , Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Roo, it was a bad moment for you, but it gave me a chuckle. Thanks!

 
At 4/01/2006 6:13 PM , Blogger Roo said...

no problem I laugh about it now!! I no longer have the three goose eggs on my head! LOL

 
At 4/04/2006 9:19 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

so have you seen 'Chicken Little'?

 
At 4/04/2006 1:20 PM , Blogger Roo said...

Yes I've seen some of Chicken Little why do you ask? I do know the story.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home