Sunday, May 21, 2006

Long overdue update

Ok I realize I haven't blogged in awhile. I've been caught up in life. I think with school winding down for the kids things got crazy. Kathryn had a solo in the spring concert. She did amazing. John well he stuck out. He's very full of energy and entertaining. Chris's grade had their concert around x-mas.

Brian's dad is selling the shop!!!!! I am very pleased. The guy who will be buying them out offered dad and Brian a job. You all know Ray can't retire he has to work. Brian is contemplating going back to school. I think he should. He can go back full time for awhile. He's not sure what he wants to do yet. I don't care he'll be brilliant no matter what he does.

Work is ARRRGHHHH! My manager ended up having a breakdown while I was working with her(on a free tan day) She went into rehab and is doing better. The temp manager is evil. I can't wait until she's gone. Currently I work Saturday nights only. I love the people I work with. So I will be sticking it out until we get the new one. I did tell the district manger I was interested in the job. If I don't get it I'm ok with that. I'll be okay with asst. I'm sure I'll get that.

I am doing okay. I've had a few medical issues. I hope to get them resolved soon without surgery. I'm gonna stay postitive about it. On a bright note health wise.....I've lost 12 lbs and an 1.5 inch off my waist. I will be posting more often.

9 Comments:

At 5/21/2006 5:59 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

Sounds like you have had a busy time! I am shocked that they are selling the shop! I would be a little worried but you seem fine about it so I won't worry ya :).

Congrats about losing the weight. Sorry about your boss being hard to deal with.....sometimes they are like that. My boss is nice to me...sometimes not nice to others but nice to me :)

Glad to hear the kids are well. I hope you stay healthy and don't need the surgery. That is never fun.

 
At 5/21/2006 7:22 PM , Blogger shortensweet said...

Wow, lots to comment on. First, I'm sorta glad they are selling the shop. I think life will be much more enjoyable without that stress. Brian will be brillant no matter what he does. I could see him being a HS teacher.

I can understand the work thing. We had a rotten temp too, who ended up stealing from us. I hope you get to move up, gotta love a job with perks that fit your lifestlye.

I'm happy you've lost weight, that always feels good. I'm sorry though, that you're having some health issues. I hope everything is ok.

Keep in touch, I miss you :)

 
At 5/22/2006 12:48 PM , Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Congrats on the weight loss! It's never easy, but just remember, nothing you put in your mouth tastes as good as thin feels. :)

 
At 5/22/2006 3:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

shop - weird, never thought
school - good, come back to medical
work - hope ya get it
medical - that sucks
weight - outstanding, do you have to be sick, or can anyone do it?

 
At 5/22/2006 3:58 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

I like Miss BUnnyjo's comment on "nothing you put in your mouth tastes as good as thin feels. :) "

Words to live by I tell ya.....I should have it tatooed someplace!

 
At 5/23/2006 2:54 PM , Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Yeah, except I think the M&Ms I just ate tasted better than thin felt. It's been so many years, hard to remember! :)

 
At 6/08/2006 2:46 AM , Blogger VeeFlower said...

How about this one...a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips! I'm living proof. Anyway, congrats on the weight loss. And good luck to you all on the business end of things.

 
At 7/03/2006 8:43 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

12 lbs?! wow! that is great unless of course that is 12lbs in 2 days. then it is not good. i hope you get better. of course, i could just ask how you are doing because it is now july and you posted in may. how are you?

 
At 7/07/2006 11:16 PM , Blogger shortensweet said...

Rooo? Hello? is anyone there?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home