Sunday, April 23, 2006

I've been tagged

This is a game I was invited to participate in by the lovable ChillDaddy. I'll list six random things about myself, then tag six others. If you're tagged, you must do the same, and leave comments on their blogs directing them to the instructions on your blog.

1.) I was a brownie and a girl scout. I know that Jamie already knew this.

2.) I've done construction, roofing, and siding jobs in past summers. I had uncles who had their own businesses so I helped out for money.

3.) I like Barbara Striestand, not Cher. I like the good stuff and there is a man who has given me enough. LOL

4.) In college, I was going to train to sing opera.

5.) In open auditions for cheerleading( yes I wanted to be a cheerleader) I flashed classmates. I did the required flips into center court. I hadn't realized my shirt came up. I was wearing a see through bra. In the end I was a cheerleader in 6th grade. I never auditioned again.

6.) I think I have about smoked a pack of cigarettes in my life. I did it at a friends house at parties. I thought it looked cool and everyone was doing it right Jamie.


Ok now it's my turn to blog. I however don't think I know 6 people with a blog. I will just email it to some so I can get my quota in.

1.) Lisa
2.) Lauri
3.) Brian
4.) Jason
5.) Jeff
6.) Sarah

9 Comments:

At 4/23/2006 2:56 PM , Blogger Roo said...

Ok I correct myself I do know 6 people with blogs. However they were tagged already.

 
At 4/23/2006 6:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roofin?? I'm intrigued.

 
At 4/24/2006 12:54 PM , Blogger shortensweet said...

doesn't getting tagged suck?
Good answers though :)

I think I knew all of that stuff already.

Want me to tell people 6 things I know about you? tee hee hee

 
At 4/24/2006 4:31 PM , Blogger Roo said...

NO THANKS how about I tell 6 things I know about you?

 
At 4/24/2006 5:14 PM , Blogger shortensweet said...

lol..no way..then people would find out I'm not really an angel.

 
At 4/25/2006 10:08 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

Well, I don't know hardly anyone who blogs...LOL...but I will give it a try. :)

 
At 4/26/2006 12:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for being a good sport. The fun part about being the first one to get tagged with something like this is that you get to tag everybody else first.

About number three: I said you probably liked Cher because it rhymed with something, I don't remember what that was now.

 
At 5/15/2006 3:53 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

ROO.....How's the job going??

 
At 5/15/2006 9:39 PM , Blogger shortensweet said...

I would totally love an update

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home