Friday, July 13, 2007

New Begininng

At long last an update. I am going to be registering for classes soon. I will be going to the Blue Heron Academy. In March I will be testing for my certification as a Massage Therapist. Today Brian and I toured the "campus". It's small like a few rooms. It just means more one on one time with the teachers. I am looking forward to this new challenge in my life. I have Jamie to thank for giving me the extra push. Brian for backing me up. I needed the push and faith. Today I heard a lot of No's from financial aid and various scholarship foundations. I was persistent and I may have found two sources( knocking on wood) to pay for most if not all the cost.

7 Comments:

At 7/13/2007 1:14 AM , Blogger Roo said...

You will have to excuse the bad grammar. I can't make paragraphs. When I do as soon as it posts they go away:(

 
At 7/13/2007 1:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rock I'm proud of you.

Jameslabob - the orginal coffee girl

 
At 7/20/2007 6:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your new adventure!

 
At 7/24/2007 8:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ditto on the good luck part. Any thoughts on where you want to work?

 
At 7/25/2007 2:54 AM , Blogger Roo said...

Not really sure where I want to work. The lady in Montague said when I ge my lic I could work there. Not sure the money or hours would be good there why?

 
At 9/21/2007 9:16 AM , Blogger Roo said...

BTW I did get the scholarship. I have to pay for books and supplies. The scholarship covers everything else. I start Sept. 25th.

 
At 11/01/2007 8:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am planning on attending Blue Heron Academy, would you be willing to share where you were able to apply for fianalcial aid other than loans? Where did you find scholarship info that Blue Heron Students might be elegible for> Everything I have found is for degree granting programs.

Thank you in advance!! : )

Karen thesillygoose at hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home