Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Classes

I did get my scholarship. All I had to cover were my books and misc. objects. I started classes Sept. 25th. There are only 6 people in my class. I love the class size.We found out the first day the school is moving. The 3rd week of class will start at the new location. They are leasing space from the Omni Fitness Club.

I have to go. I have my first test tomorrow. I should do pretty well. I remember the bones from high school. A few muscles I didn't know in the shoulder. We are going over the body in sections. First two weeks are the shoulder.

3 Comments:

At 10/04/2007 1:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 weeks on the shoulder! Holy cow! I'm happy for you that you are learning such a lucrative and intersting skill. I think you will be great. Vee

 
At 10/05/2007 10:21 PM , Blogger Roo said...

Thanks Vee. It's nice to know that u believe in me. It means a lot.

 
At 12/31/2007 12:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe in you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home