Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Next Tuesday

I guess it is time for an update. Sa of late I haven't been well. I went to my Dr. she sent me to the ob/gyn office. BTW the only Drr in the office I used to go to is Barkett. So now I see Lawerence. She's in his office. Not sure I like her. Back on track. They wanted to do another Laparoscopy. Though first they want to rule out colon problems. So they sent me to a gastro guy.

I saw the gastro Dr. yesterday. He doesn't think I have any problems. He thinks its endometriosis related. As did my general practiner. Because I haven't been regular I need to have a Colonoscopy. So next tuesday I'll be at Hackley fo awhile. It is out patient.

If they don't find anything I go back to ob/gyn. They will need a ultrasound. Nothing there than another Lap. I hope is they will finally do the FULL hysterectomy. I'm tired of being sore all the time.

I have missed a couple of classes due to pain. I talked to the school I will be joining the other massage class. This class goes on weds. from 1-4pm. than they're practicum is 6-9pm. So I won't have to be in muskegon 3 days a week for school just 2. I won't lose my scholarship either. Another bonus is they are a few weeks behind my class. So I have a couple weeks off.

Brian is doing well. He's writing again. I am so lucky he has been amazing through all this. He's been supportive and taking on a lot of my stuff to help me out. I thank god for him. He's truely amazing.

6 Comments:

At 2/12/2008 5:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Lawrence is an ice-queen, but she's as meticulous as a machine. You could do a lot worse, believe me.

And I say get that uterus out of there. Women are better off without their 'hysterical'.

Ask Brian if he wants me to read anything.

 
At 2/12/2008 6:10 PM , Blogger Roo said...

I will ask him.

I had a hysterectomy 4 yrs ago. They left the ovaries. Within a couple of months I had menopause symptoms.

 
At 2/13/2008 9:28 PM , Blogger shortensweet said...

I'm not done with mine yet, so they cant take mine.

I will be saying prayers for you Roo! I know that in the long run, you'll be feeling LOTS better with no more pain :) YAY!

 
At 3/09/2008 6:24 PM , Blogger VeeFlower said...

You would think they would do it "just because" of all the problems! I hope everything turns out okay. Glad you are back in class.

 
At 3/09/2008 6:24 PM , Blogger VeeFlower said...

You would think they would do it "just because" of all the problems! I hope everything turns out okay. Glad you are back in class.

 
At 3/11/2008 2:26 PM , Blogger Roo said...

Well nothing showed up on the colon. So back to square one. Back to Lawerence.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home